Scaling Businesses for Positive Impact
Growth Consulting and Strategic M&A
We are growing dynamically and are looking for you!
We are looking for you as a Consultant at Board Advisors
Our clients are software and IT companies, scale-ups and financial investors. In total, we have advised on over 125 M&A transactions and growth initiatives.
We don’t want to make Board Advisors the largest M&A boutique for technology companies, but one of the best.
To achieve this, we are looking for people who want to make a difference. With enthusiasm, curiosity, courage and passion for the topics that move our clients.
You’re looking for a career start off the beaten track? Endless new intellectual challenges? For discussions and creative opportunities at management level? And rapid skills development to become an M&A specialist?
- Your learning curve is steep: as a consultant at Board Advisors, you will be part of a team of advisors from day one, dedicated to working with clients to implement the right growth strategies and maximize shareholder value.
- You are jointly responsible for the acquisition, support and implementation of client projects, primarily in the areas of mergers & acquisitions (M&A) and venture capital.
- You guide projects throughout the entire transaction process, including the analysis of business models, competitors and potential investors or targets.
- You will work on the preparation of company exposés, financial models and company valuations and support due diligence and negotiations.
What we offer you:
- A professional career that rewards performance and success while remaining permanently varied, challenging and exciting.
- A working environment in small teams with a strong international network in the software and technology industry, in the venture capital and private equity environment as well as in the digital health and life science industry.
- Direct client contact at shareholder and investor level as well as entrepreneurial and top management level.
- Exciting clients: medium-sized technology companies with growth ambitions, as well as venture capital and private equity companies.
- Individual mentoring with the aim of quickly assuming responsibility for demanding tasks in a small but fine M&A and strategy consulting boutique.
- Your personal growth in methodology, communication, critical thinking and judgement will be challenged and supported both “on-the-job” and through external training programmes.
Competitive earning opportunities with fixed and variable components.
- We give our best for our clients and are convinced that balanced employees are more efficient, productive and creative. That’s why we offer flexible working hours and work locations, so that you can shape your career with us in a sustainable way and combine it with your personal interests and passions.
- By choosing Berlin as your work location, you are choosing one of the most vibrating cities in Europe.
- You have a good or very good degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s) in the field of economics, business engineering, business informatics or you are about to graduate.
- You already have professional experience through internships, have perhaps been in your first job for 1-2 years, or have founded your own company.
- You can quickly familiarize yourself with new tasks and you have high expectations of the quality of your work and tangible results.
- You can grasp competitive environments and business models as well as derive strategy options and have an understanding of corporate figures.
The basic requirements:
- Thorough and structured way of working, willingness to learn, flexibility, loyalty.
- Excellent German, very good English, written and oral.
- Professional handling of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Write us an exciting application and convince us of your strengths and already acquired skills in an interview. We look forward to getting to know you!
Your contact person: